European Funding | BG16RFOP002-2.077-1638-C01
Project and main objective: BG16RFOP002-2.077-1638-C01 Providing operating capital for Bulgarian medium-sized enterprises to deal with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bneficient: LENOX GROUP Ltd.
- Total value: 150 000 BGN
- European funding: 127 500 BGN
- National co-funding: 22 500 BGN
- Start: 01.02.2021 г.
- End: 01.05.2021 г.
European Funding | BG16RFOP002-3.001-0156-C01
Lenox Group has a contract with the Ministry of Economics BG16RFOP002-3.001-0156-C01, for project “Energy efficiency in Lenox Group through optimizing technical equipment” according to “Energy efficiency in SMEs””. The project was financed by operative program “Innovations and competitiveness”, co-financed by the EU through the EU fund of regional development, with a total value of:
- Total value of the project: 1 720 940.84 BGN
- European funding: 887 344.32 BGN
- National funding: 156 590.18 BGN
- Project duration: 18 months